GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND SALE INTO BRUGES
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND SALE INTO BRUGES
These are the general terms and conditions of delivery and sale (“the terms and conditions”) applicable to the delivery of products and services by Into Bruges, established at Doornstraat 76, 8200 Bruges, in respect to its customers. By placing an order on the IntoBruges.com website, customers implicitly accept these general terms and conditions.
In these general terms and conditions, the following terms shall be defined as follows:
“Into Bruges”: is an activity operating under the legal entity of Advisio BVBA;
“IntoBruges.com”: is the website of Into Bruges on which the products and services are offered and sold to the customers;
“Customer”: any natural or legal entity who places an order via the IntoBruges.com website;
“Order”: the request by the Customer to conclude a sales agreement between Into Bruges and the Customer regarding the products and services offered by Into Bruges;
“Products”: all products offered by Into Bruges that may the subject of one or more agreements and
“Services”: all services rendered by Into Bruges which may be the subject of one or more agreements.
AdVisio BVBA - Into Bruges
8200 Bruges, Belgium
TEL.: +32(0)473 890 783
VAT: BE 0809993550
1. Except for written deviations originating from Into Bruges, these conditions of sale shall apply to all sales and all products and services offered by Into Bruges, and this excluding all conditions established by the Customer.
2. The prices shall include VAT, unless explicitly specified otherwise.
3. Any price quoted (excluding unit prices, such as product, package, hourly or daily rates) should be considered to be a price estimate or estimate and will not be binding but only indicative. Prices for the packages are valid for up to 1 person.
4. All programmes, activities and schedules included in the prepared packages are prepared on the basis of the information and wishes Into Bruges has received from the Customer for the relevant services. Since the implementation depends on a number of tentative factors, these programmes, activities and schedules are therefore merely indicative. Any overruns in the schedules and changes to the programme and activities shall not give rise to damages or termination of the contractual relationship.
5. If your travel plans change when the programme has been confirmed, we will do our best to draw up a new schedule with you, depending on our availability, as reasonably determined by Into Bruges and with sufficient notice. However, in the event of major changes, extra scheduling costs and/or non-refundable deposits shall be charged. Into Bruges cannot be held responsible for changes to, or delays in, the agreed programme that are caused by unforeseen circumstances (traffic jams, accidents, weather conditions, strikes, etc.).
6. All complaints must be lodged in writing (preferably by registered mail) within seven calendar days after delivery of the goods and/or services but no later than ten days after the invoice date.
7. Acceptance of the invoice implies acceptance of the products and services, unless otherwise expressly agreed prior to delivery.
8. The Customer shall pay the amounts owed within ten days of Into Bruges issuing the invoice or, if otherwise agreed, by no later than the due date of the invoice. An unpaid invoice shall automatically, without any notice being required, incur a 12% interest rate from the due date, as well as a penalty clause of 15%. Moreover, in the event of non-payment of an invoice by the due date, Into Bruges may decide to suspend all further activities, and further deliveries or services without prior notice.
9. Moreover, Into Bruges has the right, in the event of sustained non-payment, to terminate the contract by law, without prior notice, in writing without the Customer being able to claim compensation, without prejudice to Into Bruges’s right to claim loss of earning for the portion of the contract not yet implemented, with a minimum of half the compensation which is provided for for these remaining commitments.
10. All products and services by Into Bruges, unless otherwise provided for in the contract, shall constitute an obligation of best efforts.
11. Into Bruges and its total and cumulative liability for proven direct loss or damage arising from defaults, tort or any other ground is, in any event, limited to a maximum amount of 20% of the amount payable by the Customer to Into Bruges in respect of which the damage occurred.
12. Into Bruges is in no way liable for indirect damage which could be invoked by the Customer as a result of services rendered and/or products supplied. Indirect damage shall include: loss of earnings, interruption of business continuity, third-party claims, data loss and other consequential damages in connection with, or arising from, the delivery, rendering of the services or use of the products.
13. Upon full payment, the Customer will have a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use a supplied asset, whether this is material or immaterial, and this for their own internal use in the company. The Customer only has rights to copy these, modify or produce derivative works from them, if, and to the extent that, this is expressly agreed in specific agreements. For products that are transferred in ownership, the ownership rights will only pass to the Customer when the price for these products is paid in full.
14. The contract is subject to Belgian law and the courts of Bruges have jurisdiction over any disputes.
15. For communication with our customers and the smooth handling of orders, Into Bruges has a number of personal data at its disposal. Into Bruges undertakes never to disclose the data of its customers to third parties. The Customer can at any time consult or modify his personal data or have them completely or partially deleted. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for modification or deletion.
16. All pictures and images displayed on the IntoBruges.com website are subject to copyright. This applies to all images, regardless of the manner of distribution or the form in which they are delivered.
No photograph may be reproduced and/or published by print, photocopy, photograph of a photograph, microfilm, digitally or in any other way without the prior written consent of Into Bruges. If the Customer makes use of a photo on this website without prior permission, he shall be urged to discontinue its use and a claim for damages shall be submitted to him.
17. At our initiative or at your request, we can recommend services of third parties and although we try to only recommend companies that provide the highest quality of service, we cannot guarantee the services provided by third parties. Into Bruges cannot be held liable for any acts or failures to act by third parties.
18. Furthermore, without limitation, Into Bruges is not responsible for any damage, loss, or death or damage to property resulting from the provision of products or services, either due to, without limitation, Acts of God or force majeure, weather, quarantine, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, riots/insurrection, animals, unrest at work, including strikes, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or reduction of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of means of transportation or travel delays, travel advice and warnings.
19. Online payments are made by Cardgate. Paying online is possible with Visa or Master Card, via the Bancontact payment button, via Sofortbanking, GiroPay or iDeal. An order is processed as soon as we receive confirmation from the establishment of the secure banking payment and/or Cardgate. When paying by credit card, the conditions of the card issuer apply. Into Bruges cannot be held accountable by the Customer or the card issuer.
When paying by bank transfer, the account number and amount payable will be communicated in the e-mail confirming the order. The order will be shipped as soon as the outstanding amount is transferred to the account of Into Bruges. For payments by bank transfer, it is mandatory to use the IBAN and BIC code for the payment.
Conditions 20 to 25 apply to the delivery of products via the web shop on IntoBruges.com.
20. Offers are valid while stocks last. An agreement is concluded at the time that an email is sent to the email address specified by the Customer confirming the order. The Customer and Into Bruges expressly agree that a valid agreement can be achieved by using electronic forms of communication. In particular, the lack of a regular signature does not affect the binding force of the agreement. To the extent that the law permits this, the electronic files of Into Bruges are deemed here as presumed evidence. Into Bruges reserves the right to refuse orders in the following cases:
• when a product is not in stock,
• in the event of a serious suspicion of abuse of rights or bad faith on the part of the Customer,
• in the event of force majeure.
21. All prices are expressed in euros and include VAT. The price indicated in the e-mail confirming the order is the price payable by the Customer. Special offers are only valid while stocks last. Into Bruges reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time, but the products are always billed based on the prevailing rates at the time of concluding the agreement.
22. Into Bruges seeks to ship orders placed and paid within 2 business days. These delivery times are indicative only and no rights can be derived, therefore.
If a product is not in stock, the Customer will be informed via e-mail of a later delivery date. If the Customer does not agree to a delay, the product ordered can be cancelled or the Customer can buy an alternative product. The cancelled product is refunded or, when ordering an alternative product, the excess/insufficient amount paid will be refunded/additionally charged.
If, in case of problems with the delivering party, the delivery date is exceeded by 15 business days, the Customer is held to inform us of this by e-mail. In that case, the Customer may cancel their order and Into Bruges will refund the amount paid into the account given to Into Bruges by the Customer within 10 working days after receiving the notice of non-delivery,
If, in the event of the supplier experiencing delivery problems, the delivery date is exceeded by 15 business days, Into Bruges shall inform the Customer via e-mail. In that case, the Customer may cancel the order and In Bruges shall transfer the amount paid which Into Bruges has received from the Customer within 10 days after the Customer’s reply back into the account.
Deliveries are made to the address specified by the Customer when ordering. Into Bruges can in no way be held responsible for mistakes made by the Customer when entering the delivery and/or billing address, which may cause delays in delivery or inability to deliver the products ordered. Once the deliverables have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk as regards the products delivered shall pass onto the Customer.
23. The shipping costs are mentioned on the order and invoice and will be borne by the Customer.
24. A Customer may, within 14 days from the day following the delivery of a product, exchange a product.
In this case, Into Bruges requires customers to inform them immediately upon delivery via email and to return the product within 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery. Into Bruges asks the Customers to indicate in the e-mail with which product they wish to exchange the purchased product. Exchanges are allowed if the product has not been used and the packaging is undamaged and returned. If Customers wish to exchange the product with a product of a different value, the balance/additional value shall be billed/refunded appropriately. The shipment costs and the risk of returning a product for exchange shall be borne by the Customers. In the case of an exchange, Customers shall bear the shipment costs of the other product to be sent. Also, Customers must return the products to the following address:
ADVISIO BVBA - Into Bruges
8200 Bruges, Belgium
A Customer may, within 14 days from the day following the delivery of a product, refuse the purchase of a product without giving a reason or without paying a penalty. In this case, Into Bruges asks customers to inform them immediately after delivery via e-mail and return the products within 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery. This is only possible if the product has not been used, is complete and undamaged, and if the original packaging is intact and is also returned. The shipment costs and the risks of returning the product shall be borne by the Customers. In the event of rejection, Into Bruges shall refund the purchase price, excluding shipping costs, to the Customers, within 14 calendar days of receipt of the returned products.
25. If, following delivery, it appears that a product shows signs of poor workmanship or damage, Into Bruges can decide by mutual agreement to send for the product and then send the Customer a new product (the same product or an alternative product upon mutual agreement), without charging any shipping costs. This must be reported to Into Bruges with photos for clarification within 48 hours of delivery. Into Bruges pays customers the same shipping costs he has paid for the purchase of this product by way of compensation for the returned product within 10 days. Into Bruges asks customers to report this irregularity immediately on receipt and comment accordingly.